The US Department of Health and Human Services has created a helpful resource of where to obtain a COVID-19 test at no cost nationwide. These tests are available at select health centers and pharmacies.
AIC Hotel Group
- Hard Rock Cancun
- Hard Rock Los Cabos
- Hard Rock Punta Cana
- Hard Rock Riviera Maya
- Hard Rock Vallarta
- Nobu Los Cabos
* click on the above link and scroll down to AMR Collection Testing Protocols / Quarantine at AMR Collection
We hereby would like to inform you that the 10-day stay extension at no extra cost for guests that test positive for covid-19 during their stay at our hotels in Dominican Republic, Mexico and Jamaica will now be available until May 31st, 2022. This option is available at all our hotels in Dominican Republic, Mexico or Jamaica and it’s offered only to guests arriving before or on May 31st, with a 3-night booking at a minimum. In such cases, guests must be relocated to an area within the hotel that is reserved for confinement and where services have been adapted accordingly.
- Grand Lido Negril
- Hideaway at Royalton
- Memories Resorts & Spa
- Mystique by Royalton
- Planet Hollywood Hotels & Resorts
- Royalton Luxury Resorts
- Starfish Resorts
- ** Royalton Antigua Resort & Spa click here
- Excellence Resorts
- Finest Resorts
HAVEN: End of Free Medical Insurance
As we move onward from the pandemic, we just wanted to update you that our complimentary medical insurance provided for Guests will expire on April 30th 2022. We continue to provide guests with access to Antigen or PCR testing on property for a small fee. This will remain in place for the time being, or until the US Government no longer requires tests for Residents returning to the US. We will update you once this changes.
United States residents have included one Antigen Test on complimentary basis, and this applies 1 day before their departure date. There is no reservation required for antigen tests. If guests are not United States' residents, the Antigen Test has an additional cost of $19 USD per person. PCR test is available on property and has an additional cost of $120 USD (PCR Test requires prior reservation).
In case guests test positive to COVID-19 during the length of their stay, isolation in their room will be mandatory and our hotel staff will kindly offer all food and beverages required. If guests wish to extend their stay after their check-out date, the hotel will offer a special discount of 20% on the current public rate at the time of the request. The extension of the stay will be subject to availability.
- Excluding Hyatt Ziva / Zilara - see Playa Resorts
- El Dorado Resorts
- Margaritaville Island Resorts
JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun
Marriott Cancun Resort
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa
W Punta de Mita
The Westin Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos
Zadun, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
Nizuc Resort & Spa * Rapid antigen test is now free with a minimum 4 night stay *
Quarantines for Guest's Testing Positive:
For guests who test positive during their stay, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will offer up to 5 nights' stay in the quarantine section of the hotel at no charge. If guests need to stay additional nights, the hotel will charge a preferential rate of $160 per double room per night. Existing COVID health and safety protocols will remain in place. Clients who test positive and do not want to stay at the hotel are free to check out at any time. The above policies and protocols are effective as of January 17, 2022.
2. COVID Testing (PCR AND ANTIGENS):
As of January 17, 2022, no free tests are offered to our guests. The laboratory that provides the tests in the hotel will charge the guests directly to perform the testing. The current cost is $18 for the antigen test and $75 for the PCR test.
Please note that previously communicated COVID Protocols will remain in place until further notice.
As a result of the recent increases in COVID-19 cases along with the omicron variant, the following cancellation policy goes into effect immediately for all Oasis Hotels & Resorts properties:
Individual Reservations: Cancellation Policy
- Changes to reservations will be accepted up to 24 hours of arrival time without penalty.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 72 hours of arrival time without penalty. Any cancellations made after this time will incur charges for two (2) nights of the booked stay.
- No Shows will be charged for 100% of the confirmed stay. Cancellations received on or after guests’ expected arrival dates will be billed as no shows.
The above terms are valid until April 16, 2022
Ocean Club Resorts Turks & Caicos
- Please note that we are no longer offering on-site PCR Testing for guests returning to countries that require PCR Tests to board flights home (mainly Canada & UK guests). Upon check-in, we are happy to arrange appointments with a local lab & taxi to the facility for all guests requiring a PCR test. Current labs recommended are ACCU Diagnostics and Grace Bay Medical Centre.
- Rapid Antigen testing for US travelers is still available at our Ocean Club West on-site testing center.
Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas
- The hotel will be offering the COVID antigen testing on-site 20 usd approx. per person paying directly to the lab. This service on-site will remain until the CDC removes the restriction. If any positive case of COVID rise we will be offering our clients to book for them their stay in a local COVID-Hotel or will offer them the phone number of the hotel in order for them to decide to book it, or to reserve an Airbnb. We will not be offering a special rate for guests testing positive to spend the quarantine in the hotel.
Playa Hotels & Resorts
- Playa Stay Safe Promise
- Updated Cancelation Policies
- Covid Testing & Quarantine Policy
- Playa Stay Safe FAQs
- Additional FAQs
- Hilton La Romana
- Hilton Playa del Carmen
- Hilton Rose Hall
- Hyatt Ziva (all destinations)
- Hyatt Zilara (all destinations)
- Jewel Grande
- Jewel Paradise Cove
- Panama Jack (Cancun & Playa del Carmen)
- Sanctuary Cap Cana
- Turquoize Cancun
- Curamoria Collection
- Fiesta Americana
- Grand Fiesta Americana
- Live Aqua
* Cost per test: Complimentary for all guests with a minimum 4 night stay, $40 per person for less than 4 nights. Valid for bookings made for stays through December 2021. Process to reserve testing appointment: Contact Medical Laboratory Services in advance with travel itinerary so they can set up the appointment. Medical Laboratory Services - Tel: (5999) 736-8455 or Email: Covid@MLSCuracao.com
Ritz Carlton Cancun
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun has announced as of May 1, 2022, the COVID-19 Testing will no longer be provided on a complimentary basis. (currently, the complimentary testing is in place for stays of 3 nights or more for up to 2 guests per room, for guests returning to US or CAN). The hotel will honor the complimentary covid testing ONLY for reservations that are made by April 30, 2022; future reservations will be protected for the complimentary testing that are reported as of April 30, 2022. Testing at the hotel for a fee will remain an option for our guests
As of 6 August, 2021, all Tafer Properties will continue to have onsite Covid-19 testing but will no longer offer Resort Credit in exchange for the amount paid. Guests will continue to pay for their Antigen tests at negotiated discounted rates.
- Casa Velas
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya / Riviera Nayarit / Los Cabos
- Mar del Cabo
- Velas Vallarta
- Villa del Palmar
- Villa del Arco
- Villa La Estancia
For Mexico, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica, our in-house ground operator Discova are able to make all the necessary arrangements to bring a Clinic Technician to your hotel to conduct the COVID test. Click to find out more.
- Micro Labs Jamaica - for US
- Micro Labs Jamaica - for CA
- Carigen( Carribean Genetics) Laboratory
- Caledonia Medical Lab
- Technological Solution